Why Choose Amy?
I help people realize their hearts can’t been in the right place if they never move their feet!
My first book, Network Beyond Bias: Making Diversity a Competitive Advantage for Your Career, has received rave reviews, not only from established D&I professionals, but also from everyday people who didn’t realize they could make a difference for themselves and others. I love making this “scary” topic accessible for people in different stages of this journey!
Expand Your Audience
I will promote your show to my 20K Twitter followers and on other social media platforms.
Did you know that you can expand your show’s reach with this one simple trick?
Is your audience comprised of
- Early- to mid-career professionals who aspire to greater responsibility?
- Human Resources / Learning & Development professionals who need programming support?
- Diversity & Inclusion practitioners who want to make their initiatives relevant and sustainable?
- Executives worried about how to fill talent gaps or leadership pipelines?
- Avid readers?
I’d love to speak with you!
- Coming soon! Don’t Cut Your Own Bangs with Danielle Ireland
- Coming soon! InterVision’s Status Go Podcast with Jeff Ton
- Coming soon! Business Insurance Unedited Podcast with Deidre Wright
- Coming soon! Two Zero Q with The Very Handsome Tim Kirk
- Coming soon! The F Word with Sheryl Brown
- Coming soon! The Wellness Woman Show with Lynnis Woods-Mullins
- Making Lemonade Out of Lemons with Bobbie Shrivastav – Episode 1
- Ignite your Life Podcast with Leanne Blaney – Episode 111
- Diversity Dividend with Jessica Pettitt – S01 E05
- The TalentGrow Show with Halelly Azulay – 136: Network Beyond Bias
- Work Minus with Neil Miller – Work Minus Papercuts
- JoyPowered Podcast with Susan White & JoDee Curtis Episode 50: Networking
- Full Potential with Nick Wagner Episode 19
- Maximizing Moments with Milton Herring II Why Diversity Is a Competitive Advantage
- Hell Yes! Entrepreneur Podcast with Norman Bell interview
- Digital Chatter with Eric Sharpe Episode 015
- Small Talk Radio with Mark S. Lee interview
- Northlake PG with Brianne Thomas interview
- Live on Purpose Radio with Dr. Paul Jenkins: Connecting Across Differences
- Leaders of Transformation with Nicole Jansen Episode 232
- NittyBumVille Radio 66.7 by OTWKTF 1-1-19
- Quoted with Patrick West – Episode 12
- The LowDown Podcast from Sigma Kappa – Episode 4
- Third Paddle Podcast with Jennifer MacFarland – Episode 31
- Pivot Point’s Candid Conversations with Julie Kratz – Season 2
- On the Schmooze with Robbie Samuels – Episode 112
- Transform U Podcast with Nick Murphy, Episode 20
- Living Corporate Podcast Episode 06: #Help
- Claim the Stage Podcast with Angela Lussier, Episode 99
- She Breaks the Mold with Janet Whalen, Episode 16
- InsNerds’ Profiles in Risk podcast with Nick Lamparelli,Episode 90
Downloads for Podcast Hosts:
Favorite questions from past interviews:
- Why did you decide to write Network Beyond Bias?
- Why is there so much focus on diversity & inclusion right now?
- Why do diversity conversations often start with unconscious bias?
- What is unconscious bias, and how can we get rid of it?
- What are the five critical connections for your career? or, What is a CHAMP Network?
- How do you approach diversifying your network? Is it a conscious decision?
Email me or schedule an appointment today!
For introductory calls, select the 30-minute “Intro/Prep Call” option.
For video or audio interviews, please select the 60-minute “Interview” option, regardless of the actual interview length.