Why Choose Amy?
I’m a Diversity & Inclusion expert who helps good people do better!
My first book, Network Beyond Bias: Making Diversity a Competitive Advantage for Your Career, has received rave reviews, not only from established D&I professionals, but also from everyday people who didn’t realize they could make a difference for themselves and others. I love making this “scary” topic accessible for people in different stages of this journey!
Is your audience comprised of
- Early- to mid-career professionals who aspire to greater responsibility?
- Human Resources / Learning & Development professionals who need programming support?
- Diversity & Inclusion practitioners who want to make their initiatives relevant and sustainable?
- Executives worried about how to fill talent gaps or leadership pipelines?
- Avid readers?
With over 18K Twitter followers, I can help you build your audience too!
Some of my favorite questions from past interviews:
- Why did you decide to write Network Beyond Bias?
- Why is there so much focus on diversity & inclusion right now?
- Why do conversations often start with unconscious bias?
- What is unconscious bias, and how can we get rid of it?
- What are the five critical connections for your career? or, What is a CHAMP Network?
- How do you approach diversifying your network? Is it a conscious decision?
Email me or schedule an appointment today!
For introductory calls, select the 30-minute “Intro/Prep Call” option.
For video or audio interviews, please select the 60-minute “Interview” option, regardless of the actual interview length.