Engage Your Audience
- Many people are uncomfortable discussing diversity & inclusion. I love making this “scary” topic accessible for people in different stages of this journey! After all, your heart can’t be in the right place if you never move your feet!
- Relevant discussion, regardless of your industry. I’ve worked with and within a variety of industries: insurance, real estate, non-profit, association management, technology, retail, travel, and more
- I take my Yeti Blue mic wherever I go, so the sound quality is always top-notch. If we have any glitches, I’m happy to re-record sections to ensure smooth audio
Expand Your Reach
- I will promote your show to my 20K Twitter followers, and on other social media platforms, with tags back to you and your show
- Dedicated “special offer” page for your listeners – Search Engine Optimized
- Link-backs to your site from my Podcast and Press pages
- Did you know that you can grow your audience with this one simple trick?
Is your audience comprised of
- Early- to mid-career professionals who aspire to greater responsibility?
- Human Resources / Learning & Development professionals who need programming support?
- Diversity & Inclusion practitioners who want to make their initiatives relevant and sustainable?
- Executives worried about how to fill talent gaps or leadership pipelines?
- Avid readers?
I’d love to speak with you. Let’s Get Started!
- Coming soon! Don’t Cut Your Own Bangs with Danielle Ireland
- Coming soon! Business Insurance Unedited Podcast with Deidre Wright
- Coming soon! The F Word with Sheryl Brown
- Coming soon! Your Living Brand with Ben Baker
- Two Zero Q with The Very Handsome Tim Kirk – Apr 29 Episode
- InterVision’s Status Go Podcast with Jeff Ton – Episode 23
- Making Lemonade Out of Lemons with Bobbie Shrivastav – Episode 1
- Ignite your Life Podcast with Leanne Blaney – Episode 111
- Diversity Dividend with Jessica Pettitt – S01 E05
- The TalentGrow Show with Halelly Azulay – 136: Network Beyond Bias
- Work Minus with Neil Miller – Work Minus Papercuts
- JoyPowered Podcast with Susan White & JoDee Curtis Episode 50: Networking
- Full Potential with Nick Wagner Episode 19
- Maximizing Moments with Milton Herring II Why Diversity Is a Competitive Advantage
- Hell Yes! Entrepreneur Podcast with Norman Bell interview
- Digital Chatter with Eric Sharpe Episode 015
- Small Talk Radio with Mark S. Lee interview
- Northlake PG with Brianne Thomas interview
- Live on Purpose Radio with Dr. Paul Jenkins: Connecting Across Differences
- Leaders of Transformation with Nicole Jansen Episode 232
- NittyBumVille Radio 66.7 by OTWKTF 1-1-19
- Quoted with Patrick West – Episode 12
- The LowDown Podcast from Sigma Kappa – Episode 4
- Third Paddle Podcast with Jennifer MacFarland – Episode 31
- Pivot Point’s Candid Conversations with Julie Kratz – Season 2
- On the Schmooze with Robbie Samuels – Episode 112
- Transform U Podcast with Nick Murphy, Episode 20
- Living Corporate with Zach & Ade Episode 06: #Help
- Claim the Stage with Angela Lussier, Episode 99
- She Breaks the Mold with Janet Whalen, Episode 16
- InsNerds’ Profiles in Risk podcast with Nick Lamparelli,Episode 90
Downloads for Podcast Hosts:
Favorite questions from past interviews:
- Why did you decide to write Network Beyond Bias?
- Why is there so much focus on diversity & inclusion right now?
- Why do diversity conversations often start with unconscious bias?
- What is unconscious bias, and how can we get rid of it?
- What are the five critical connections for your career? or, What is a CHAMP Network?
- How do you approach diversifying your network? Is it a conscious decision?