Time: 8-9 PM Eastern
Format: Webinar via Zoom
Business is changing more rapidly than ever before, bringing a barrage of discussions about disruption, agility, and resilience. Professionals who adapt quickly can seize new opportunities and manage their careers. This session will introduce various models for understanding personal and organizational change, as well as techniques for identifying and overcoming fear, resistance, and uncertainty. Participants will work through a guided exercise to prepare for a current or imminent change, and leave with an action plan that puts them in the driver’s seat.
Webinar Learning Objectives
- Recognize different models for understanding change from an organizational and personal perspective
- Identify different responses to change, including fear and resistance, in yourself and others
- Evaluate productive behaviors and resilience strategies
- Create a personalized action plan for a current or eminent change in your life or career
Can’t Join Us Live?
Don’t worry! We’ll record this session and make it available on via private link for two weeks after the live event. Go ahead and register, and you’ll receive the link after the program is conducted.
After checkout, you will receive the following file downloads:
- Access instructions for the live online event
- From Panic to Purpose Workbook