Are you comfortable leading people from diverse backgrounds? If not, you could be missing important opportunities for your career and your company. Learn about the challenges we all face in managing across difference, the impacts of misunderstandings, and how to recognize and overcome them. This session will help you remove these artificial barriers to team cohesion and engagement.
- Understand the role unconscious bias plays in leaders’ decision-making
- Identify inclusive behaviors and effective communications strategies
- Consider how the breadth and depth of your professional network informs your cultural range as a leader
- Create a personal risk management strategy for cross-cultural deficiencies
- Senior and experienced leaders
- Middle managers
On-site Program Options
Minimum session length: 1 hour
Half-day, full-day, and multiple day configurations available. Interactive activities vary to support your organization’s specific goals.
Virtual Program Options
- 60-minute live webinar
- 90-minute live webinar
- 60-minute recorded webinar
Learn what our Clients Say About Our Programs