Are you ready to expand your team or backfill an open position? Unconscious bias can influence our hiring processes in ways we don’t readily recognize. This makes it hard for us to attract a diverse slate of candidates and to recognize qualified candidates who may not conform to our expectations. This program will help you avoid common pitfalls at every stage of your selection process.
- Recognize barriers to attracting and selecting highly qualified candidates
- Identify and remove restrictive language from job postings
- Develop strategies to overcome biases during resume screening and interviews
- Establish objective tie-breakers for final selection decisions
- Hiring managers, regardless of experience
- Newly formed management teams or hiring teams
- Technical staff involved in candidate selection/evaluation processes
On-site Program Options
Half-day or full-day configurations available. Interactive activities will be customized to support your organization’s specific goals. This program requires additional lead time, including two 30-minute prep calls with program sponsors.
Virtual Program Options
- 60-minute live webinars – Series of 4, with homework
- 60-minute live webinars – Series of 8, with homework
Learn what our Clients Say About Our Programs