Your industry is changing more rapidly than ever before, bringing a barrage of discussions about disruption, agility, and resilience. Professionals who adapt quickly can seize new opportunities and manage their careers. This session will introduce various models for understanding personal and organizational change, as well as techniques for identifying and overcoming fear, resistance, and uncertainty. Participants will work through a guided exercise to prepare for a current or imminent change, and leave with an action plan that puts them in the driver’s seat.
- Recognize different models for understanding change from an organizational and personal perspective
- Identify different responses to change, including fear and resistance, in yourself and others
- Evaluate productive behaviors and resilience strategies
- Create a personalized action plan for a current or imminent change in your life or career
- Emerging and aspiring leaders
- Early- to mid-career professionals, regardless of rank
- Entry- to mid-level professionals, regardless of tenure
- College students
On-site Program Options
Minimum session length: 1 hour
Half-day and full-day configurations available. Interactive activities vary to support your organization’s specific goals.
Virtual Program Options
- 60-minute live webinar
- 90-minute live webinar
- 60-minute recorded webinar
Contact us today and let’s get your team ready to start Leading at Any Level.
Learn what our Clients Say About Our Programs